In co-operation with its affiliated national federations, the FITB will achieve its mission by:
- spreading the teaching and practice of tchoukball worldwide
- the development of high quality training programmes and modern communication tools
- the staging of world class international events
- the application of modern sport management principles
The FITB wants to promote the practice of a healthy and ethical sport and wants to encourage the teaching of the educational merits of physical activity. It aims particularly:
- to promote the practice of tchoukball as a tool for physical and educational development
- to vastly increase meetings and to encourage exchanges between as many people as possible, making sure of a well established ethical framework
- to use tchoukball as a tool to forge links between the peoples of the world
- to develop structures concerned with giving to each national association the means for them to build themselves and to grow in size.
In all its activities, the FITB will endeavour to provide maximum enjoyment for participants and spectators, maintaining strong values of mutual respect.
- Chin-cheng 'Chris' Huang, FITB President